Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Table Reading

Hey everyone.  Now the cast is in place, I want to thank everyone who submitted resumes and sweet youtube links!  There was an incredible amount of talent both vocal and comedic.  I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to everyone who submitted, there were just so many of you and my precious seconds keep ticking away, but you guys are awesome!  And thanks again!

Here's a quick glimpse into the first rehearsal, and a brief introduction to the cast. This was the first time anyone besides us has read the script or heard any of the score.  It was an exciting night, things are moving along.

1 comment:

House Of Mystery said...

I'm so psyched for this project, even if I am three thousand miles too far away to truly appreciate all the work you're putting into this!

I'm also intrigued by the multi-talented nature of cast & crew member John Raphael. So intrigued...